[FAQ] Fishing/Bait
Q. I don't know how to fish.
A.
1. Start fishing at the fishing spot.
2. The fish taps on the bait several times, and don't touch the button at this time.
3. The fish bites the bait and pulls it. When it does, tap the button and pull the fishing rod.
If you pull it too late, the fish runs away.
Q. How does fishing bait recharge?
A. Fishing bait recharges every 2 hours. (It does not recharge at 00:00 UTC when the game refreshes.)
Q. Is there a specific way to catch rare fish?
A. Fish breeds are caught randomly, so there is no specific way to catch a rare fish.
Q. What is Star Candy Bait?
A. Star Candy Bait is a special bait that helps you catch special fish. Equip Star Candy Bait at the Fishing Pond to catch special fish only.
Q. How do I use Star Candy Bait?
A. Tap the [Star Candy Bait] icon on the lower right corner of the Fishing Pond to equip. Note that you must have remaining uses of regular bait to use Star Candy Bait.
Q. Where can I get Star Candy Bait?
A. You can obtain it through the Event Workshop on Wheels, Daily Missions, and Adventures. There's also a chance to get Star Candy Bait from the Claw Machine.
Q. What's the difference between Special Fish and Regular Fish?
A. Feeding Special Fish increases your cat's Happiness level more than Regular Fish does.
Q. How do I change my Aquarium theme?
A. To change the theme, go to the decoration menu (paintbrush icon in the lower left) in your Aquarium.
Q. How do I remove Fish from my Aquarium?
A. Tap the [Cancel] button in your Aquarium Inventory to remove Fish from your Aquarium.
